You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have shared some pictures from my iCloud, but now it says that the link is expired, well is there any way where we can at least see the pics or the link is activated for 365 days

I have shared some pictures from my iCloud Drive, now it says that the link is expired.

is there any way where i can at least get it activate or it should be activated at least for 365 days

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:57 AM

30 days is the maximum amount of time the link is valid and can't be extended.

"Photos uploaded to My Photo Stream or Shared Albums don't count against your iCloud storage. iCloud stores the photos that you upload to My Photo Stream for 30 days to give your devices plenty of time to connect to iCloud and download them. Find out how to save photos from My Photo Stream or a shared album to your device.'

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 7, 2020 4:57 AM in response to nidhi275

30 days is the maximum amount of time the link is valid and can't be extended.

"Photos uploaded to My Photo Stream or Shared Albums don't count against your iCloud storage. iCloud stores the photos that you upload to My Photo Stream for 30 days to give your devices plenty of time to connect to iCloud and download them. Find out how to save photos from My Photo Stream or a shared album to your device.'

I have shared some pictures from my iCloud, but now it says that the link is expired, well is there any way where we can at least see the pics or the link is activated for 365 days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.