Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not syncing to iCloud

Hi

My iCloud account doesn’t sync all my photos. It syncs about 10% of them, possibly only the ones from my phone and likely none of those which I uploaded to Photos from my camera. But it *thinks* it’s uploading everything. I’m doing this on my desktop.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on May 8, 2020 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 10:13 AM

Hello 63_stokey,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about iCloud Photos and I'd like to help.

Verify which photos have been uploaded to iCloud by using Safari and going to the iCloud website. Sign in with your Apple ID which you use for iCloud and select Photos.

If you determine the photos imported to the Photos app from your camera are indeed those that iCloud hasn't uploaded, you'll want to verify that the format is compatible with iCloud. Set up and use iCloud Photos

Get help with iCloud Photos can also help out.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2020 10:13 AM in response to 63_stokey

Hello 63_stokey,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about iCloud Photos and I'd like to help.

Verify which photos have been uploaded to iCloud by using Safari and going to the iCloud website. Sign in with your Apple ID which you use for iCloud and select Photos.

If you determine the photos imported to the Photos app from your camera are indeed those that iCloud hasn't uploaded, you'll want to verify that the format is compatible with iCloud. Set up and use iCloud Photos

Get help with iCloud Photos can also help out.

Take care!

Photos not syncing to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.