Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connecting my Nikon d3500 to my MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) -

trying to run live stream through ECAMM - & the Mac is NOT seeing my camera - I bought a ELgato HD60s+ and all the cabling to connect - but the Mac Book is NOT seeing the camera...

It was working the other day - with a cheaper connection ... (connection was damaged & stopped working) so I bought all of this HDMI stuff & NOW I can't see the camera at all ???

HELP - I need this ASAP & I need THIS to work as it is so hard right now to just run and and replace cables ? ???

thanks for support ...

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.12

Posted on May 8, 2020 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 8:16 AM

slrgrs wrote:

trying to run live stream through ECAMM - & the Mac is NOT seeing my camera - I bought a ELgato HD60s+ and all the cabling to connect - but the Mac Book is NOT seeing the camera...
It was working the other day - with a cheaper connection ... (connection was damaged & stopped working) so I bought all of this HDMI stuff & NOW I can't see the camera at all ???
HELP - I need this ASAP & I need THIS to work as it is so hard right now to just run and and replace cables ? ???

thanks for support ...

I would recommend you search/ask/contacted support for your ELgato HD60s+

https://help.elgato.com/hc/en-us

Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+ – What Software Can It Use ...

Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+ – OBS Studio Setup – Elgato

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2020 8:16 AM in response to slrgrs

slrgrs wrote:

thanks for support ...

I would recommend you search/ask/contacted support for your ELgato HD60s+

https://help.elgato.com/hc/en-us

Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+ – What Software Can It Use ...

Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+ – OBS Studio Setup – Elgato

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.