Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint is unavailable every time I go to print

I’m so frustrated. I have a PC for computer but then have an iPhone, iPad mini 4, and iPad 5. I have to connect the Wi-Fi to the printer every time I want to print because I get the message “No AirPrint Printers Found” . It will print one thing and immediately forget that printer. I have to restart something whether it be the printer or the Wi-Fi connection every time. Not having this problem with my PC only iOS problems. What can I do to permanently fix this problem? My printer is a dell E515DW. My router is pretty close to the printer so distance is not a problem also All of my software has been updated on my devices. Please help

Posted on May 9, 2020 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 1:49 PM

Have you looked for a firmware update for the printer on Dell’s website? Even though the printer works with your PC, it might help with the iOS devices, especially if all of the iOS devices have been updated.

Similar questions

1 reply

AirPrint is unavailable every time I go to print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.