Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave Accessibility Issue

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my Wacom Intuos S tablet to work correctly on OS X Mojave 10.14.6. However, the Wacom driver needs permission from Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility before it can function correctly.

My problem is, I can't add anything to the Accessibility list. I can browse to be given the option to add apps but it never succeeds.

I've read that there may be a corruption in the /Library/Application\ Support/com.apple.TCC/TCC.db file and removing it, restarting and trying again solves the issue. However, I have no TCC.db file to remove.

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

Regards,

Louis

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 10, 2020 1:13 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

May 10, 2020 2:24 AM in response to louissellers92

First of all make sure the User account you are logged in to is an Administrator account.

Have another look for that folder.

In Finder click on Go in the menubar.

Click on Go To Folder, type this path in. (or copy and paste)

/Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC

press Go

A new Finder window will open with the folder highlighted.

There is also another com.apple.TCC folder which is in your Users/Library/Application Support folder.

Again in Finder click on Go in the menubar

click on Go To Folder and this time type or copy and paste the following path

~/Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC

press Go

a new Finder window will open.

May 10, 2020 3:21 AM in response to Eau Rouge

Thank you for the fast reply. I can confirm I'm using the Admin user account. I still can't see a file in /Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC but I did find a file in User/Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC - I have removed it and restarted. Unfortunately, my problem persists.

Any other thoughts? Again, thank you for your help.

Mojave Accessibility Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.