Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with accessing to a certain website

Hello,

I'm having issue with accessing to a certain website and I tried chrome and safari on my laptop, iphone, and ipad but it all says this site can't be find. I asked my friend to see if it happens to everyone or just me and she did access to it so I'm wondering how do I fix this problem?

Best Regards,

Eva Fan

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 10, 2020 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 12:24 PM

You can delete cookies / cache from your browser and try again.

From your Network Utility.app you can run both a trace route and Ping on the domain name to look for server issue from your location/ISP routing.

Use spot light and copy and paste Network Utility.app

Use Network Utility on Mac - Apple Support

Safari/Preferences/Advanced - enable the Develop menu, then go there and Empty Caches. If that doesn't work, Safari/Reset Safari

If you can't open a website in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 12:24 PM in response to EF2468

You can delete cookies / cache from your browser and try again.

From your Network Utility.app you can run both a trace route and Ping on the domain name to look for server issue from your location/ISP routing.

Use spot light and copy and paste Network Utility.app

Use Network Utility on Mac - Apple Support

Safari/Preferences/Advanced - enable the Develop menu, then go there and Empty Caches. If that doesn't work, Safari/Reset Safari

If you can't open a website in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Issue with accessing to a certain website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.