Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 6 plus Back camera picture blurry and unstable

Dear Trust partners

Good day , kindly note that i have device

i phone 6 plus and when i using the back cam

i find picture is blurry and unstable so please advise .

Thanks for your cooparatoins

Kirillos Mounir

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 11, 2020 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 12:10 PM

Camera on iPhone 6 plus takes blurry photo's and videos, it was a sudden change. Cleaning the lens was not helpful. Please advise as to how I can get the camera or phone repaired or replaced. I entered my serial number on apple website and it said I am eligible for a replacement. At&T is my carrier they know nothing about it.

Eileen

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 12:10 PM in response to kirillos

Camera on iPhone 6 plus takes blurry photo's and videos, it was a sudden change. Cleaning the lens was not helpful. Please advise as to how I can get the camera or phone repaired or replaced. I entered my serial number on apple website and it said I am eligible for a replacement. At&T is my carrier they know nothing about it.

Eileen

May 11, 2020 7:42 AM in response to kirillos

1. Clean your device's camera glass with optics cleaning liquid
  2. Try to click an image placing your device with a support to it holding study
  3. See if the image is still blurry

I phone 6 plus Back camera picture blurry and unstable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.