Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

child's phone storage full even tho Family Sharing enabled with 2TB

I've signed out of screen time, rebooted, changed settings and still my child's phone storage is always full. We have family sharing enabled with 2TB of storage and plenty of room. This has been very frustrating. Child's phone is iPhone 7, up to date iOS. Any other suggestions? Thank you!

iPhone 7

Posted on May 11, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 9:04 AM

I've signed out of screen time, rebooted, changed settings and still my child's phone storage is always full. We have family sharing enabled with 2TB of storage and plenty of room. Her photos are set to automatically upload to the shared iCloud. When I click on Photos - it says Storage Full. When I click to Manage Storage, it flashes the family 2TB storage but then goes right to the Storage Full reflecting the 32G actual storage on the iPhone. Every single app is offloaded and still storage is full. This has been very frustrating. Child's phone is iPhone 7, up to date iOS. Any other suggestions? Thank you!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2020 9:04 AM in response to momkc2020

I've signed out of screen time, rebooted, changed settings and still my child's phone storage is always full. We have family sharing enabled with 2TB of storage and plenty of room. Her photos are set to automatically upload to the shared iCloud. When I click on Photos - it says Storage Full. When I click to Manage Storage, it flashes the family 2TB storage but then goes right to the Storage Full reflecting the 32G actual storage on the iPhone. Every single app is offloaded and still storage is full. This has been very frustrating. Child's phone is iPhone 7, up to date iOS. Any other suggestions? Thank you!

child's phone storage full even tho Family Sharing enabled with 2TB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.