Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone xs FaceTime problem

I use iPhone xs but i face a problem from day one when i on face time and iMessage our device’s auto generation sms to uk no I think so Apple no and my network charge INTERNATIONAIL sms charges , one thing more when my net work providers change the coverage like 4 G to 3 G and 3G to 4 G convert same international sms generate auto and my net work provider charge the same. so all above situation im very upset and not abel to use FaceTime and iMessages so pls advise.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on May 11, 2020 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 1:20 PM

Sounds like you are using an unsupported carrier for your iPhone. That is why you are being charged for the activation of iMessage and FaceTime. That is also why you are experiencing problems with cellular data. Find a carrier in your location that supports the iPhone. See this list, Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2020 1:20 PM in response to aamir59

Sounds like you are using an unsupported carrier for your iPhone. That is why you are being charged for the activation of iMessage and FaceTime. That is also why you are experiencing problems with cellular data. Find a carrier in your location that supports the iPhone. See this list, Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support

iPhone xs FaceTime problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.