Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stand up not being recognised

It appears my watch has not recognised my standing up activity for the last two hours and I’m not sure why as I’ve stood up for longer than the 1 minute recommend. I have read a few posts and done as they have said but it had not rectified the issue

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on May 11, 2020 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 3:17 AM

Hi Not sure if this is Tom’s issue too but I’ve had this issue for a few weeks. I’ll be up and about, walking in the kitchen and garden. Suddenly at ten to the hour, I’m being told I haven’t got up at all.

Its very frustrating. Then randomly, I’ll pop to the loo in the middle of the night, not more than a minute, and that registers fine. Very odd.

Any help would be great. Thank you

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2020 3:17 AM in response to Wise_Mouse

Hi Not sure if this is Tom’s issue too but I’ve had this issue for a few weeks. I’ll be up and about, walking in the kitchen and garden. Suddenly at ten to the hour, I’m being told I haven’t got up at all.

Its very frustrating. Then randomly, I’ll pop to the loo in the middle of the night, not more than a minute, and that registers fine. Very odd.

Any help would be great. Thank you

May 13, 2020 2:03 PM in response to Ditzyjojo

I have exactly the same issue. I live in a 3 floor property. I can spend a whole hour moving between the floors and no recognition. It used to work find so I can only assume it is an issue with the watch. I am definitely not that fit so it can’t be the watch thinks I’m not exerting any effort! Any help would be appreciated. I have hard reset the watch and it seems a little better but far from consistent.

Stand up not being recognised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.