Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show my caller ID

Show My Caller ID function not working.

Trying to turn off Show My Caller ID but there is not slide tab just a spinning wheel.

Any ideas why this is?

Thanks.

iPhone 11 Pro

iOS 13.4.1

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on May 12, 2020 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 5:35 AM

This issue only needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Watch the GIF below till the end.

If you are a VIP they (Cellular Service Provider) will enable it for you to toggle On / Off caller ID

Regarding the spinning wheel and not able to reach the position where it is greyed out, Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you, whether they have any such feature with them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2020 5:35 AM in response to HillyJ_93

This issue only needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Watch the GIF below till the end.

If you are a VIP they (Cellular Service Provider) will enable it for you to toggle On / Off caller ID

Regarding the spinning wheel and not able to reach the position where it is greyed out, Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you, whether they have any such feature with them.

Show my caller ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.