Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show my caller ID: Spinning wheel

Iphone SE 2020

ios 14.7.1

my phone won’t show me the slider for caller ID feature.

Please don’t tell me to reinstall IOS, as after i did my research on the similar problem here, manay encounter this issue since 2019. It means there is a serious problem in all your updates from time to time, please fix the issue by launching new updates, once and for all.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 3:29 AM

This issue only needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Watch the GIF below till the end.

If you are a VIP they (Cellular Service Provider) will enable it for you to toggle On / Off caller ID

Regarding the spinning wheel and not being able to reach the position where it is greyed out, Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency that issued the SIM to you, whether they have any such feature with them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 3:29 AM in response to aiktat

This issue only needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Watch the GIF below till the end.

If you are a VIP they (Cellular Service Provider) will enable it for you to toggle On / Off caller ID

Regarding the spinning wheel and not being able to reach the position where it is greyed out, Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency that issued the SIM to you, whether they have any such feature with them.

Aug 31, 2021 3:30 AM in response to aiktat

For voice calls: In many countries, this is enabled by your carrier only if you are a VIP.

Contact your carrier.

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organization/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organization who provided the profile to you

Show my caller ID: Spinning wheel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.