Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Storage Full

My phone keeps notifying me that i have no storage left on my phone!! Although i have bought 2tb of storage on iCloud and have selected the photos and videos to be moved to iCloud...but that doesn't happen?? What can i do? Its not letting me take videos now!!

Posted on May 12, 2020 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 11:02 AM

Are you using iCloud Photos:

Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If not, the photos are stored on your iPhone, not in iCloud. iPhone physical storage and iCloud virtual storage are two different things and one cannot substitute for the other. iPhone physical storage (that came with your iPhone) cannot be upgraded. Perhaps these articles will help:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2020 11:02 AM in response to Essyamalek

Are you using iCloud Photos:

Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If not, the photos are stored on your iPhone, not in iCloud. iPhone physical storage and iCloud virtual storage are two different things and one cannot substitute for the other. iPhone physical storage (that came with your iPhone) cannot be upgraded. Perhaps these articles will help:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

iPhone Storage Full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.