Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer phone storage to iCloud storage

I have iPhone Xmas 64 gb. My storage almost full but I have already purchased 200 gn I cloud storage. Already take backup. But still my phone storage is showing full and I am unable to download any app. Please help

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 13, 2020 1:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 9:17 AM

iCloud storage can be of limited help but is not a substitute for storage on a device. The following has information that may help: About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

including the excerpt below:

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2020 9:17 AM in response to rahimi007

iCloud storage can be of limited help but is not a substitute for storage on a device. The following has information that may help: About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

including the excerpt below:

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

How to transfer phone storage to iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.