Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone on Iphone 7

I havent been able to record audio for weeks but due to corona i cant take my phone in for repair. i cant talk to siri because it just stops abruptly, cant talk on voice memos (wont even record it when i press the button) and won't let me call another person. Although I can record videos on my camera or on Snapchat there isnt any audio. I also can't put in headphones. Riddle me this Apple isnt it weird how my phone started acting up a couple weeks after the new IPhone Se came out? what a coincidence. Anyways help would be appreciate and Thanks in advanve

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 13, 2020 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 1:37 PM

look here too If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

also try this Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

May 13, 2020 1:26 PM in response to shelbitomydorito

Riddle me this Apple isnt it weird how my phone started acting up a couple weeks after the new IPhone Se came out? what a coincidence. Anyways help would be appreciate and Thanks in advanve

IF you took the time to read the term of service you signed up for you would know that this is a user to user technical forum and that there is no Apple here to hear your riddle.

What have you done to troubleshoot your issue?

May 13, 2020 1:34 PM in response to razmee209

Oh. I have gone to setting and tried turning off and on all my apps that use mic and gone to Voice Control( I think) but it says another application is using mic. Gone to Sound and Haptics and seems like nothing can help there. My phone audio is also clearer when i rotate it for some reason... I'm getting airpods delivered so i hope it works w bluetooth but idrk. Thank you

Microphone on Iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.