Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone X only showing apple logo

My IPhone X is only showing apple logo. I tried also update and recover option from iTunes, but still the issue is same. It only giving error "The iPhone “iPhone” could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (4013)." I have purchased this device when it was launched. Can anyone suggest solution for this issue?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 13, 2020 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 1:26 PM

I know you stated that you have tried connecting to iTunes however I will insert that into my response as well just in case you missed something in the process.

Force Restart the phone:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF)

If Force ReStarting does not work then Follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.

If none of the above works then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2020 1:26 PM in response to purushottam32

I know you stated that you have tried connecting to iTunes however I will insert that into my response as well just in case you missed something in the process.

Force Restart the phone:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF)

If Force ReStarting does not work then Follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.

If none of the above works then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

IPhone X only showing apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.