Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch and Siri access to My Shortcuts

Using Siri on apple watch (Series 3 latest update) to trigger My Shortcuts for a shortcut request and at first Siri on the Watch says cheerfully "Done" just like on the iphone (iPhone X latest update) then a few seconds later Siri says on Watch "not able to execute." Same Shortcut works fine with Siri on iphone when I use the same request - "done" and it happens.

What's the disconnect between the Watch Siri to the iPhone Siri. Used to work pretty good. I have restarted both devices and even recreated the shortcut command in My Shortcuts. Still the same.

Any thoughts?

Apple Watch

Posted on May 14, 2020 3:34 PM

2 replies

May 16, 2020 11:00 AM in response to BreeZee_17

Thanks. I did not have to do any of that. It appeared that it might take a period of time for the shortcut to be uploaded to the icloud for working as about three or four hours after installing and initially getting the "not able to execute" message on the Watch, the Siri command started working on the Watch. All good now.

Apple Watch and Siri access to My Shortcuts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.