Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airpods amber flashing light

When I put both of my AirPods in the case it flashes amber and when I take one out of goes green and when I take the other out and leave the other in it still remains green. I’ve tried restarting it, I’ve tried everything nothing works it isn’t connecting but the AirPods will pair as separate AirPods and they don’t work the same as they are each acting like an own individual pair and I can’t figure out how to get them back to normal

Posted on May 14, 2020 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 10:11 AM

Hello,

Try a full reset:

Reset your AirPods

Good luck.

Similar questions

2 replies

May 29, 2020 6:05 PM in response to Micksta2356

same thing happened to me? Try checking the firmware versions (Settings>General >about>Airpods) for both AirPods by connecting one AirPod first and then the other, If both AirPods have a different firmware, make sure you have the AirPods connected to your iPhone, Put both AirPods in Your ear and listen to music for at least 30 seconds. Disconnect the AirPods, put in the left AirPod first and then the right one then put then put them on the charger and wait 30 minutes, if they don’t work the first time, try it again and they should work together after that.

airpods amber flashing light

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.