You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

emoji keyboard

Hi , got a problem with my emoji keyboard without knowing why .. while using an emoji my keyboard makes my phone bugging for 1/2min .. it’s been like that for two months now .. all the updates have been made , but the problem stills continue .. could someone help me with that please ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 15, 2020 12:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2020 11:11 AM

Hi mrs195,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having issues when you use the emoji keyboard.

Something you may be able to try to is removing the emoji keyboard and then re adding it.

You can find the instructions to that in this article:

Use international keyboards on iPhone

Specifically the steps:

• "Remove a keyboard: Tap Edit, tap   next to the keyboard you want to remove, tap Delete, then tap Done.
  • Add a keyboard: Tap Add New Keyboard, then choose a keyboard from the list. Repeat to add more keyboards."

There are also a few options under Settings > General > Reset that may help you here's an article that explains what these each do.

Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Have a great day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2020 11:11 AM in response to mrs195

Hi mrs195,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having issues when you use the emoji keyboard.

Something you may be able to try to is removing the emoji keyboard and then re adding it.

You can find the instructions to that in this article:

Use international keyboards on iPhone

Specifically the steps:

• "Remove a keyboard: Tap Edit, tap   next to the keyboard you want to remove, tap Delete, then tap Done.
  • Add a keyboard: Tap Add New Keyboard, then choose a keyboard from the list. Repeat to add more keyboards."

There are also a few options under Settings > General > Reset that may help you here's an article that explains what these each do.

Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Have a great day!

emoji keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.