Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV4K and Apple Music

Why won’t Apple Music play on my Apple TV4K? It plays on my other devices.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on May 15, 2020 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2020 2:41 PM

Hi socalMickey,

Thanks for your post! I see you are not able to play Apple Music through your Apple TV 4K. Does your Apple TV show you are signed into music?

Verify you are signed in on your iOS device, then look here:

Library: Browse and play your music on Apple TV

If you are signed in, then restart the Apple TV; look here for instructions:

How to restart your Apple TV

If the issue continues to persist, reset all settings, then if needed, restore the Apple TV; for guidance, look here:

Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings

If you have followed all of these steps and the issue is still persisting, I suggest you Contact Apple Support.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2020 2:41 PM in response to socalMickey

Hi socalMickey,

Thanks for your post! I see you are not able to play Apple Music through your Apple TV 4K. Does your Apple TV show you are signed into music?

Verify you are signed in on your iOS device, then look here:

Library: Browse and play your music on Apple TV

If you are signed in, then restart the Apple TV; look here for instructions:

How to restart your Apple TV

If the issue continues to persist, reset all settings, then if needed, restore the Apple TV; for guidance, look here:

Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings

If you have followed all of these steps and the issue is still persisting, I suggest you Contact Apple Support.

Take care!

Apple TV4K and Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.