Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brand new iPhone 11 battery draining overnight while it in use

I’ve had my iPhone for 10 days. From day one the battery drains within just a few hours. I’ve tried every fix I can find online. I have everything from Bluetooth to Siri turned off but it isn’t helping. I’m also running in dark mode and put it in airplane mode to try to preserve battery. I have to charge my phone twice a day. Before I go to bed I charge it to 100%. By 7am after no use it’s drained to 43%. It always says Siri has used 70% to 64% of battery BUT SIRI IS NOT ON. I’m very frustrated that I have a brand new $700 phone that I can’t even use the functions on.

iPhone 11

Posted on May 15, 2020 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2020 9:24 AM

Hello,

These are the standard steps for short battery life:

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Setting > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

3) Check “Battery Health” in the link: 

iPhone Battery and Performance

If no help, have it checked by an authorized location as soon as you can find one that is open:

Find Locations

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2020 9:24 AM in response to Catiei

Hello,

These are the standard steps for short battery life:

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Setting > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

3) Check “Battery Health” in the link: 

iPhone Battery and Performance

If no help, have it checked by an authorized location as soon as you can find one that is open:

Find Locations

Good luck.

Brand new iPhone 11 battery draining overnight while it in use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.