Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange calendar has gone missing from iCal

Hi, my Exchange calendar has disappeared from iCal. It is listed in accounts with Calendars turned on. I have disabled and enabled multiple times but no luck. All other apps connected to it are working normally (Contacts, Mail, Reminders, Notes). The calendar also shows up fine on my iPhone and MacBook, just not on my iMac. Appreciate any help

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 16, 2020 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 6:43 AM

Hey weskidd,

I see that you're having trouble with an Exchange calendar appearing on your iMac. I'll be happy to help out.

Try removing the account entirely, then adding it back using these steps: Use your internet accounts on Mac - Apple Support. If the calendar is still not displaying, try starting the Mac in safe mode using these steps, then test to see if it appears: How to use safe mode on your Mac. After testing, try restarting normally to see if the issue is resolved.

Keep us updated!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2020 6:43 AM in response to weskidd

Hey weskidd,

I see that you're having trouble with an Exchange calendar appearing on your iMac. I'll be happy to help out.

Try removing the account entirely, then adding it back using these steps: Use your internet accounts on Mac - Apple Support. If the calendar is still not displaying, try starting the Mac in safe mode using these steps, then test to see if it appears: How to use safe mode on your Mac. After testing, try restarting normally to see if the issue is resolved.

Keep us updated!

Exchange calendar has gone missing from iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.