Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Offload voice memos on my iPhone & iPad to iCloud

How do I offload & backup voice memos on my iPhone & iPad to iCloud so that they dont take up storage space on my iDevices ?

I wish to free up disc space on my iDevices & yet ...

I want to have something like what Photos App is doing for my photos & videos - where it loads into my iDevices on demand / on the fly only when I view/play them.

Thank you !

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on May 16, 2020 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 7:38 AM

Hello RTBWApple,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you have a question about offloading Voice Memos on your iOS devices. I'm happy to help you find some information.

"iOS and iPadOS monitor the storage on your device by analyzing how much space each app uses. You can also check the storage on your device in Settings, iTunes, or the Finder on your computer."

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you still have issues after reviewing the article, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2020 7:38 AM in response to RTBWApple

Hello RTBWApple,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you have a question about offloading Voice Memos on your iOS devices. I'm happy to help you find some information.

"iOS and iPadOS monitor the storage on your device by analyzing how much space each app uses. You can also check the storage on your device in Settings, iTunes, or the Finder on your computer."

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you still have issues after reviewing the article, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Offload voice memos on my iPhone & iPad to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.