Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice Memos saved to Icloud drive

I am trying to save my voice memos onto icloud drive and delete from my iphone 8 plus bc they are taking up too much space on my phone. When I click on the voice memos i have saved in icloud drive it doesn't allow me to open/play them.

How can I backup/save all my voice memos from my phone onto icloud so that I can delete from my phone and still retain them on the cloud? thank you!

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 2:54 PM

Why save them to iCloud Drive instead of the Voice Memos app?

minxavalon wrote:

How can I backup/save all my voice memos from my phone onto icloud so that I can delete from my phone and still retain them on the cloud? thank you!

This cannot be done what you're asking as iCloud wasn't designed to work this way I'm afraid.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2020 2:54 PM in response to minxavalon

Why save them to iCloud Drive instead of the Voice Memos app?

minxavalon wrote:

This cannot be done what you're asking as iCloud wasn't designed to work this way I'm afraid.

Voice Memos saved to Icloud drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.