Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i backup my voice memos to icloud?

iPhone 7, iOS 11

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 2:08 AM

The first is quite simply to get voice memos backed up to iCloud. But unfortunately you can't see any of content in iCloud until you restore the entire iCloud backup in iPhone, and then check whether the backed-up voice memos are restored to Voice Memos app. Keep in mind that the restore process will erase existing contents on the device.

To sync voice memos with iCloud on iPhone:

• On your iPhone, open Settings on the Home screen.
  • Tap [your name] > iCloud, then scroll down and turn on the toggle for Voice Memos.
  • Then scroll up to iCloud Backup option, tap on it, enable iCloud Backup, and tap Back Up Now option.
  • iCloud will now back up all data including the voice memos on the iPhone. You can monitor the process through the progress bar of remaining time.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2021 2:08 AM in response to vinayshetty

The first is quite simply to get voice memos backed up to iCloud. But unfortunately you can't see any of content in iCloud until you restore the entire iCloud backup in iPhone, and then check whether the backed-up voice memos are restored to Voice Memos app. Keep in mind that the restore process will erase existing contents on the device.

To sync voice memos with iCloud on iPhone:

• On your iPhone, open Settings on the Home screen.
  • Tap [your name] > iCloud, then scroll down and turn on the toggle for Voice Memos.
  • Then scroll up to iCloud Backup option, tap on it, enable iCloud Backup, and tap Back Up Now option.
  • iCloud will now back up all data including the voice memos on the iPhone. You can monitor the process through the progress bar of remaining time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.