Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice memos on iCloud?

I'm trying to backup the voice memos from my iPhone 6 onto my iCloud, but I have a total of 511.7MB of data on my phone, and only 13.5MB have successsfully syned to my iCloud. I've tried checking on the iCloud website on my PC to check what voice memos are there and I can't see any of them.

Does anyone know how to get all 511.7MB onto my iCloud and how to access them on the iCloud website on my phone?

Thanks in advance

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 2:47 PM

swiftiem wrote:

I'm trying to backup the voice memos from my iPhone 6 onto my iCloud, but I have a total of 511.7MB of data on my phone, and only 13.5MB have successsfully syned to my iCloud. I've tried checking on the iCloud website on my PC to check what voice memos are there and I can't see any of them.

Does anyone know how to get all 511.7MB onto my iCloud and how to access them on the iCloud website on my phone?

Thanks in advance

Read here What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 2:47 PM in response to swiftiem

swiftiem wrote:

Thanks in advance

Read here What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Voice memos on iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.