Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Awards not being awarded

My achievement badges are not being awarded. My iPhone and watch are both on the most recent updates. Help please

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 6

Posted on May 18, 2020 3:02 AM

9 replies

Jun 21, 2020 11:21 AM in response to Harrison867

Me too.. :( help please

I have accomplished by doing yoga workout more than 20 minutes yesterday on 21st Jun which recorded at Daily Yoga 2020 apps and connected to my apple watch, as it turned out I didn’t earn the award badge of Yoga challenge. Also I have restarted my phone but badge still not appeared. This is quite disappointing. Does it take 9 days too? :(

Jun 22, 2020 4:28 AM in response to dudè

I have also seen this problem occurring. Most recently for me was also June 21, 2020 with the yoga award. My wife and I both did a 22 min yoga session and it recorded on both of our watches. She received the award, and I have not yet... hopefully it will appear for me within 9 days. I have seen some prior awards show up late, and sometimes they show up on my phone and not my watch, which also seems weird.

Jun 22, 2020 5:14 AM in response to jmcarson3

hi, thanks for sharing, at least i’m not the only one who disappointed.

would you please let us know if you get the award within 9 or more days. thanks again.

i’m keen to earn this badge till i subscribed yearly membership at Daily Yoga apps. hope the team support read this as my effort to get my award.

namaste.

Awards not being awarded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.