Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 13.4.1 update issues

Why is Apple incapable of eliminating issues such as carplay bugs with new upgrade 13.4.1. , very annoying and disappointing from such a high price global player. With the new upgrade an isssue reappeared , when connecting to the Audi MMI system. Received and dialed calls no longer show up on the MMI. This happened already a few IOS versions earlier and was fixed in one of the next versions. Not life threatening but stupid and annoying. Obviously Apple knows the issue.... Fix with the next version?

iPhone 8

Posted on May 18, 2020 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2020 12:29 PM

This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, or report a bug, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

I've not experienced any issues with CarPlay, my iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13.4.1, and my Mercedes. Have you double-checked the settings in Bluetooth? Have you tried removing the iPhone from the car's listing and the car from the iPhone's listings, the power off both devices, and start the pairing over again?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2020 12:29 PM in response to Mjsoulman

This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, or report a bug, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

I've not experienced any issues with CarPlay, my iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13.4.1, and my Mercedes. Have you double-checked the settings in Bluetooth? Have you tried removing the iPhone from the car's listing and the car from the iPhone's listings, the power off both devices, and start the pairing over again?

Ios 13.4.1 update issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.