Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not realizing that my work Apple Icloud was showing all of my personal apple icloud. I deleled the documentsfrom cloud and found out that I lost the documents on my personal Word documents. Can I get them back?

Even though I had an apple userID and password on my work IPAD separate from the one that I use on my own phone I found that the work IPAD showed all of my personal pictures and documents so I deleted the icloud info on my own laptop using the work user id and password. What I found was it had deleted all of my personal folders and files. I went to the recycle bin and was able to restore only a few. I have tried to restore on icloud but got nothing . Is there a way I can retrieve from somewhere that I am not familiar with?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 18, 2020 9:27 PM

3 replies

Not realizing that my work Apple Icloud was showing all of my personal apple icloud. I deleled the documentsfrom cloud and found out that I lost the documents on my personal Word documents. Can I get them back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.