Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update and download problem

Recently I am unable to download any new apps, previously downloaded apps, update existing apps and can no longer do any in app purchases. It all started last week, I was doing several in app purchases until it stopped working as it should, I get no notification to confirm purchase, my app freezes, when trying to download or update apps, it has a loading symbol where the “get” or “update” button is, it just keeps buffering and nothing happens. I don’t get any error message until after I had switched my phone back on which says “unable to purchase”. I’ve contacted Apple support over a dozen times, but I get no straight answer and I get fobbed off to different advisors. Can anyone help!?!? I can’t download anything new or update on my phone anymore.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 19, 2020 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 1:50 AM

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency who issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency who provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

Know it here --> If you can't download or update apps on your iPhone or other ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 1:50 AM in response to Landygirl87

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency who issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency who provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

Know it here --> If you can't download or update apps on your iPhone or other ...

Update and download problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.