Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpod Pro Battery Drain

I recently bought AirPods pro about a week ago and I’m having battery issues...why do the battery drain so quickly when they just in my ear(s) and without talking to via phone or listening to music. I put them on the morning and had no activities with 100%, then it was suddenly down to 40% in 2 hours.

Posted on May 21, 2020 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 12:10 PM

So it drains 60% in 2 hours without any usage even though it's in my ear? So if I am talking or listening to music, the battery life span is only an hour or less? That's ridiculous. I'm reading through the community and a lot of apple airpod pro users are experiencing the same quickness of the battery drain.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2020 12:10 PM in response to apfelkopf

So it drains 60% in 2 hours without any usage even though it's in my ear? So if I am talking or listening to music, the battery life span is only an hour or less? That's ridiculous. I'm reading through the community and a lot of apple airpod pro users are experiencing the same quickness of the battery drain.

May 21, 2020 12:31 PM in response to dman168

Not sure if 60% is more than normal but I know that the battery drains when the AirPods are in your ear from my 1st gen AirPods. If you think about it, bluetooth has to be on all the time for the AirPods to stay paired with your device. Plus if you are using the noise cancelling on the Pro's that will only add to the battery drain.

Airpod Pro Battery Drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.