Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch S5 replacement - Different Countries

Hi Guys,

While visiting Florida, in Jan/2020, I've bought my Apple Watch S5 Nike version, with GPS+LTE.

Two months later back in Brazil, it fell from our nightstand and I was shocked that the glass is so WEAK!

Now I have a broken US nike watch in Brazilian soil, and Apple Brazil tells me that the model they have here in Brazil is different from US model, therefore they can't do replacement!

My question is: Is there any Apple Watch Service Center, or Store, that I could send thru Fedex or DHL my broken watch to USA to be replaced for a new one?? It is just VERY frustrating that we can't change it over here in Brazil. And no... we dont have apple care+... :(

Had wrist watches all my life... even cheap chinese stuff you get screen with scratches... but NEVER had a broken glass on a watch... Apple should review this....

Thanks and waiting,

Daniel

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on May 21, 2020 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 2:20 PM

No, there is no way to do an out-of-warranty replacement other than returning to the US or sending it to a friend or family member and having them take it in.

1 reply

Apple Watch S5 replacement - Different Countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.