Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone doesn’t turn on

Hola, hace una hora intenté meterme a What’sApp y no me lo permitía, lo apagué y al momento de intentar de encenderlo se quedó trabado.

Hello, an hour ago I tried to get into What’sApp but the iPhone didn’t let me open the app so I turned it off and when I tried to turn it on, it stunned.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on May 23, 2020 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 5:18 AM

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support ⬅︎ TRY THIS, and if it does not work try Recovery Mode...

Force restart an iPhone with Face ID, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button.
  4. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Note: If iPhone still doesn’t turn on, or if it gets stuck during start up, see the Apple Support article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t turn on or is frozen.

Recovery Mode... the full info is in the above link...⬆︎ the short info is below...⬇︎

Connect your device to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2020 5:18 AM in response to Fridamoyao

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support ⬅︎ TRY THIS, and if it does not work try Recovery Mode...

Force restart an iPhone with Face ID, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button.
  4. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Note: If iPhone still doesn’t turn on, or if it gets stuck during start up, see the Apple Support article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t turn on or is frozen.

Recovery Mode... the full info is in the above link...⬆︎ the short info is below...⬇︎

Connect your device to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.

Jun 4, 2020 4:44 AM in response to Fridamoyao

Corrected info...the last two lines should read as in the below and not what was posted originally...

Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.

It sometimes takes a few tries to get Recovery Mode...Once you get into Recovery Mode then your phone will be recognized...

My iPhone doesn’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.