Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Connect to Subscriptions

Hi there,

I have an iPhone 7+. I am unable to cancel a subscription that I keep being billed for. When I click on "subscriptions" I get a message reading "Cannot Connect".

Please advise.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on May 23, 2020 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 8:14 PM

I'm having this problem as well. I get "Cannot Connect" when I try to manage subscriptions. I get it on all devices; that is on my iphone, iPad and mac, and on all apps. I've tried app store, iTunes store, and settings on iPhone and iPad. I've powered off and on all devices, tried using cell data only, and turned off and on power to my router/modem, basically trying to reset my entire system. Is there possibly something going on at the apple side of this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

34 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2020 8:14 PM in response to LBer33

I'm having this problem as well. I get "Cannot Connect" when I try to manage subscriptions. I get it on all devices; that is on my iphone, iPad and mac, and on all apps. I've tried app store, iTunes store, and settings on iPhone and iPad. I've powered off and on all devices, tried using cell data only, and turned off and on power to my router/modem, basically trying to reset my entire system. Is there possibly something going on at the apple side of this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sep 15, 2020 3:14 AM in response to juliano195

I have used every suggested solution above. None has worked. I cannot see subscriptions to unsubscribe, and I’m very disappointed in Apple. This should not still be an issue with so many people. Makes me wonder. Please provide a solution ASAP. I’ve called, as well. Now, I have to find time to go to the Apple store today while teaching virtually.

-A frustrated customer

May 25, 2020 10:23 AM in response to nanageek56

I was able to access manage subscriptions this morning on my iPhone by going to Settings>[your name]>Subscriptions. It gave me "Cannot Connect" once, I hit "Retry", which worked this time. When managing one of my subscriptions it gave me Cannot Connect again, but worked after one retry. deggie, it's definitely a bit random still, but might be worth a try?

Dec 14, 2020 10:40 AM in response to LBer33

I finally got it two days later..... kept trying each day. Tried again today and it still took me to blank white page, but then instead of going to Settings and clicking on my name to get to "iTunes & App Store", I went to settings and instead of clicking on my name, I scrolled down to the iTunes & App Store.... then clicked on my Apple ID (in blue) ... then View Apple ID, then subscriptions (Just like I had on my computer and via clicking on my name in settings)... This time it WORKED....... FINALLY!!! seriously HOURS of work. Not sure if it was a fluke that it worked this time..... but I'll take it! Whew..... just in time before another month of unwanted subscriptions paid.

Cannot Connect to Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.