Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic keyboard trackpad for iPad Pro 11" doesn't work after latest iOS update to 13.5

After updating to iOS 13.5 a few days ago, I've had issues with the trackpad on my new Magic keyboard for my iPad Pro 11". All of the keys work, back-lighting works, cap-log green LED works, but trackpad doesn't work. I've tried all the settings on the phone with an Apple Care+ rep, but nothing (including rebooting 4 times). The rep I spoke to said it could be hardware related or software and suggested I take it to an authorized repair store like Best Buy because their stores are not equipped to do diagnosis at this time due to COVID-19.

Has anyone else had their trackpad stop working after iOS 13.5? It worked perfectly before I updated to 13.5. I had the latest previous version before 13.5 with no issues.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 25, 2020 8:56 AM

2 replies

Magic keyboard trackpad for iPad Pro 11" doesn't work after latest iOS update to 13.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.