Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Billing

Hello dear support squad,

I haven’t linked my credit card to my apple id account, but I keep getting some weird notifications about Itunes constantly taking money from my bank account. I don’t know how is this possible so I am asking you to check the information. Below I am sending you my credit card number and the message sent by NLB bank about the transaction (there were 5 of them less than in a month!!! They took approximately 40€ from my ballance.)

Please help me out of this situation.

Kind regards,

George

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 25, 2020 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 2:59 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to your account information but the following may help and if the other steps don't help, it includes information about contacting Apple Support: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2020 2:59 PM in response to GeorgeVV

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to your account information but the following may help and if the other steps don't help, it includes information about contacting Apple Support: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Itunes Billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.