Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID is Not active

So my father recently borrowed an iPhone from a relative since his old android phone had stopped working. So I made him an Apple id and set it up, worked perfectly fine for a few days but then this happened and Maldives doesn't have any way to contact apple support directly, What can I do?

Posted on May 25, 2020 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 5:45 PM

Have you used the lookup links in the screen shot to make sure the Apple ID and password are correct?

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

You can contact Apple Support using Twitter, but there may be a delay in the response time.

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 5:45 PM in response to Arte_123

Have you used the lookup links in the screen shot to make sure the Apple ID and password are correct?

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

You can contact Apple Support using Twitter, but there may be a delay in the response time.

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

Apple ID is Not active

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.