Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded a pdf e-statement to my iPad. Where is it?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 26, 2020 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 4:13 AM

One of several locations...

1) Your Downloads folder. Unless you’ve changed it, this appears (by default) as Folder in your Files App Favourites category.

2) Apple Books App - saved as a PDF

3) In a custom path, selected when you downloaded the file

You can always use the Siri Search feature to locate the file. From any of your home screens, touch the screen that is empty (other than the corners or extreme edges) and swipe downwards to reveal the Search dialogue; type the filename or suitable clue into the dialogue - and you should be presented with a list of possible matches (and the location of the file).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2020 4:13 AM in response to obsolete player

One of several locations...

1) Your Downloads folder. Unless you’ve changed it, this appears (by default) as Folder in your Files App Favourites category.

2) Apple Books App - saved as a PDF

3) In a custom path, selected when you downloaded the file

You can always use the Siri Search feature to locate the file. From any of your home screens, touch the screen that is empty (other than the corners or extreme edges) and swipe downwards to reveal the Search dialogue; type the filename or suitable clue into the dialogue - and you should be presented with a list of possible matches (and the location of the file).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.