Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote Presentation

So, Is their a way that I can Have my Presenter notes visible just for me , Not my Audience ?

Posted on May 26, 2020 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 4:43 PM

With two displays connected to the Mac (eg a MacBook built in display and a projector)

go to: System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement tab, deselect Mirror displays

In Keynote go to Keynote > Preferences > Slideshow and place a tick in enable presenter display

If Presenter display shows on the main screen, (projector) press X on the keyboard to swap the display

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2020 4:43 PM in response to bexpidition

With two displays connected to the Mac (eg a MacBook built in display and a projector)

go to: System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement tab, deselect Mirror displays

In Keynote go to Keynote > Preferences > Slideshow and place a tick in enable presenter display

If Presenter display shows on the main screen, (projector) press X on the keyboard to swap the display

Keynote Presentation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.