Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad storage

Hi my iPad storage is full but I only have 2 apps and about 170 photos I checked to see why my storage is full and most of it is taken up by “other” I heard resetting your iPad or iPhone gets rid of it but my iPad won’t complete the back up please help.

Posted on May 27, 2020 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 7:09 PM

This is insight about the storage on your device

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

It makes me wonder if Procreate is making cached or other types of files that may be going towards the Other category.

You could try to upload some of your photos to somewhere like Dropbox or some other third party storage location to free up some space on your device that may allow it to backup.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 7:09 PM in response to Ratfromnextdoor

This is insight about the storage on your device

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

It makes me wonder if Procreate is making cached or other types of files that may be going towards the Other category.

You could try to upload some of your photos to somewhere like Dropbox or some other third party storage location to free up some space on your device that may allow it to backup.

My iPad storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.