You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About AirPods Pro Rattling Effect whole ANC is on

Hello, 

This is Javers. I’ve been using AirPods Pro from December, 2019 which I bought from Australia. I’m a Bangladeshi citizen. The AirPods was brought to me by a senior of mine from my university who lived in Australia and came to Bangladesh for his yearly visit. I faced a bit of rattling effect on my AirPods Pro (both AirPods but Right one had more rattling effect than the left one) whenever ANC/Transparency mode was on. I mean whenever the AirPods was in my ear and I’m not even listening to anything, I moved my head there was this weird rattling noise, if I was talking to someone the noise was there even when I was listening to music from YouTube or Apple Music I heard the noise whenever there was bass. I searched for it and found out that a lot of people had the same issue and calling Apple support. Apple actually responded with a replacement AirPod while taking back the old defective one in return. But as I’m living in Bangladesh, I couldn’t do so. Is there any way that Apple can help me with this? I mean if I send this AirPods back to Australia, and return them to Apple will they replace that? 

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 27, 2020 9:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 11:56 AM

Hello,

Please refer to the following Apple Support document.

If your AirPods Pro make crackling or static sounds - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

About AirPods Pro Rattling Effect whole ANC is on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.