Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes updates

why I have to get the latest iTunes update from the Microsoft store??

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 28, 2020 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 10:34 AM

You haven't.

If there is an update available for an existing iTunes installation, iTunes will eventually tell you about it and all you need to do (at that time) is give it permission. That may not happen immediately as update availability is staggered around the world. My iTunes only updated today for an update that's been available for four days.

Have you tried clicking on Help/Check for Updates? Bear in mind that if there is an update, your iTunes may not show it yet, because it hasn't been made available in your region yet. Try again in a couple of days.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2020 10:34 AM in response to graciela257

You haven't.

If there is an update available for an existing iTunes installation, iTunes will eventually tell you about it and all you need to do (at that time) is give it permission. That may not happen immediately as update availability is staggered around the world. My iTunes only updated today for an update that's been available for four days.

Have you tried clicking on Help/Check for Updates? Bear in mind that if there is an update, your iTunes may not show it yet, because it hasn't been made available in your region yet. Try again in a couple of days.

itunes updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.