Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air WiFi Connection

Just got a MacBook Air and it won’t connect to my WiFi connection but it will connect to my iPhones hotspot. I’ve restarted my internet and it’s connected to other things and is working fine. I don’t know what else to do

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 29, 2020 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 1:20 PM

First try all the suggestions in Connect your Mac to the internet using Wi-Fi - Apple Support. Follow up with How to connect to the Internet with your Mac.

If they don't lead to an immediate solution then by all means contact Apple: Contact Support. A new Mac's purchase price includes 90 days of complimentary phone or chat support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2020 1:20 PM in response to kedra161

First try all the suggestions in Connect your Mac to the internet using Wi-Fi - Apple Support. Follow up with How to connect to the Internet with your Mac.

If they don't lead to an immediate solution then by all means contact Apple: Contact Support. A new Mac's purchase price includes 90 days of complimentary phone or chat support.

MacBook Air WiFi Connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.