Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display screen

Hi everyone my name is Amit, I’m using IPhone 6 from couple of months I can a small white spot very tiny spot on my LCD display. Please give me idea or suggestions how it came and how to fix the problem?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 30, 2020 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 1:44 PM

Hi Amit, most likely some sort of pressure was applied on the screen creating that white spot on LCD behind the glass.

If I'm mistaken there is no way to get rid of it that I know and only option is a replacement LCD.

3 replies

May 30, 2020 7:52 PM in response to MrPRTR

Firstly I would thanx Mr PRTR for replying me. The problem of that white spot on display is magical. It appears on the screen slowly slowly as I use my phone the longer I use the spots gets bright and it bit gets bigger dot in measurement in some Mm size but it’s not harming my picture quality or any other stuff. Apart from this my mobile battery is also little swollen and their is tiny very very small gap between display and body near volume buttons. I can see light inside between gaps. Just want to known the spot which appears must because of swollen battery.

May 31, 2020 4:14 AM in response to Amit6

Your most welcome and that actually makes a lot sense now that you've explained it. Due to the swollen battery it is most likely applying pressure to LCD internally.

That swollen battery is defective, I would suggest replacing it before it stops working altogether but also it should prevent any permanent damage to your LCD (Get rid of the white dots)

Display screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.