Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue Screen Of Death On Bootcamped Macbook

Ok, so this one is complicated. Yesterday, I had the Blue Screen Of Death error come up when i left the room. I fixed it by entering safe mode and restarting my Macbook while holding down Option to switch back to Mac Os. Everything was working fine on Mac Os, so i deleted the partition of windows on Mac Os. I went to sleep and woke up to this recovery error code: 0xc0000225i am willing to delete everything to fix this, i have nothing important on this macbook.

MacBook, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 30, 2020 4:05 PM

9 replies

May 31, 2020 6:25 AM in response to Steven690

Steven690 wrote:

What is the time it should take to download for a 599 GB Storage? It stuck on 5 minutes remaining.

Where is this 599Gb located - on your local network or in an external Cloud?

No i don’t have a time machine because this model doesn’t have a USB port or disk. Thank you for your time in helping me through this stressful situation.

Your MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017) - Technical Specifications has a USBc (multipurpose) port, which can perform the following functions.

• USB-C port with support for:
    • Charging
    • USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)
    • Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output
    • VGA output using USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter (sold separately)
    • HDMI video output using USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter (sold separately)

Can you boot into Local or Internet Recovery?

May 30, 2020 9:03 PM in response to Loner T

i have a 12 inch macbook 2017. I didn’t erase the first time i tried so i started over and erased the disk and tried downloding again. What is the time it should take to download for a 599 GB Storage? It stuck on 5 minutes remaining. No i don’t have a time machine because this model doesn’t have a USB port or disk. Thank you for your time in helping me through this stressful situation.

Blue Screen Of Death On Bootcamped Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.