Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice Memos

As a musician I found Voice Memos in iTunes really useful before they created the new apps for them and am missing creating playlists of my recordings on iTunes. Anyone know I can make a playlist using Voice Memos? Or how to convert the files so I can make a playlist elsewhere on another platform?

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 31, 2020 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 7:15 AM

Hi skb1968,

Thank you for posting. As I understand it, you want to know if you can add Voice Memos to iTunes and make a playlist. That's a great question, and I'm glad to help.

If you have the Voice Memos on your Mac, you can just drag and drop the files to iTunes or the Music app to add them to the library. Once you've imported those files, you can create a playlist and add the Voice Memos just like you would with any other audio content.

If needed, this will help you with options to share recorded Voice Memos between devices: Share a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone

Take care.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2020 7:15 AM in response to skb1968

Hi skb1968,

Thank you for posting. As I understand it, you want to know if you can add Voice Memos to iTunes and make a playlist. That's a great question, and I'm glad to help.

If you have the Voice Memos on your Mac, you can just drag and drop the files to iTunes or the Music app to add them to the library. Once you've imported those files, you can create a playlist and add the Voice Memos just like you would with any other audio content.

If needed, this will help you with options to share recorded Voice Memos between devices: Share a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone

Take care.

Voice Memos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.