Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 Photos have yellow tint

I have an iPhone 7 and when I take photos indoors using a desk lamp for lighting my photos have a yellow tint. How can I adjust my white balance?

Posted on May 31, 2020 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 1:36 PM

The yelllow tint is coming from your desk lamp light and stop using it. Daylight bulbs have a color temperatures that begin at 4600K and can range up to 6500K or higher. These bulbs give off light that appears distinctly shaded with blue and simulates the natural color of daylight, which is 5600K on a sunny day at noon.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 1:36 PM in response to Pumpkin man

The yelllow tint is coming from your desk lamp light and stop using it. Daylight bulbs have a color temperatures that begin at 4600K and can range up to 6500K or higher. These bulbs give off light that appears distinctly shaded with blue and simulates the natural color of daylight, which is 5600K on a sunny day at noon.

Iphone 7 Photos have yellow tint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.