Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow tinge on front facing flash photos

My iPhone has a yellow tinge when taking a front facing picture with the front flash on. This just started. How do I get rid of it?!

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 8:34 PM

hailee151 Said:

"Yellow tinge on front facing flash photos: My iPhone has a yellow tinge when taking a front facing picture with the front flash on. This just started. How do I get rid of it?!"

-------

An iPhone Case Causing This:

Remove this iPhone from a case, seeing if you still get this error. If so, it is the case causing the issue, as the flash would be reflecting back into the camera.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 8:34 PM in response to hailee151

hailee151 Said:

"Yellow tinge on front facing flash photos: My iPhone has a yellow tinge when taking a front facing picture with the front flash on. This just started. How do I get rid of it?!"

-------

An iPhone Case Causing This:

Remove this iPhone from a case, seeing if you still get this error. If so, it is the case causing the issue, as the flash would be reflecting back into the camera.

Yellow tinge on front facing flash photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.