Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought storage, but it’s still showing storage fullwhen I want to update my phone!

I’m so very disappointed of how things are going now.

I've been suffering from the full storage icon every single time I try to update or download anything. My phone is 64 GB So I bought 200 GB storage! But it’s still showing my iphone storage is full.! And when I come to update my phone it’s still showing the old storage which is 46! Why?? What am I doing wrong?

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 11:50 AM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2020 12:05 PM in response to HibaAmeer

There is no way to add storage space to an iPhone. You are stuck with the 64 GB that you bought. As stated above, iCloud storage does not add space to the phone. It is a syncing service used to share information between devices. In order to create space on your phone, you must delete photos, apps, etc. The information you want to save can be stored on your computer.

I bought storage, but it’s still showing storage fullwhen I want to update my phone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.