Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My posts in apple discussion forum have disappeared - where can I find them?

Hi everyone,

Two years ago I joined this apple discussion forum and I posted two or three qeustions about external disk encryption using disk utility. However, when I signed in today, I cannot find them on my account. Are posts deleted after a while, or are they hidden somewhere? The content was quite important for me.

Thank you for your replies,

Enthusiast1

MacBook

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 1:08 PM

The forum software was totally rebuilt and went active Dec 5, 2018. After that a lot of older threads were hard to find. As search is still acting like a spoiled two year-old brat, most of us use a regular search engine with this search string to find out older posts:

site:discussions.apple.com  Enthusiast1

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 7, 2020 12:21 PM in response to Allan Jones

Thank you Allan for your quick reply. It solved the problem. When I use the string in a regular search engine, I can find all of my previous posts. I also tried to find them by typing my name "Enthusiast1" and some key words like "disk encryption" in the search engine. This found something, but the string is more reliable, because it cand find all of my posts at the same time.

My posts in apple discussion forum have disappeared - where can I find them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.